Get To Know
Who are The Local Bunch?
Honesty, transparency, and education. We make it easy for installers AND customers.
At Local Bunch, our approach to lead generation is centred on education. We believe that the key to generating high-quality leads is to first educate them on the benefits of solar energy first.
Our goal is not to “trick” people into giving us their information, but rather to build trust and establish a solid foundation. Prepping the lead for a sale.
The slow and steady approach to lead generation ultimately leads to better leads for installers and happier customers.
By taking this approach, everyone involved understands the process and customers are more likely to purchase.
Power to the INSTALLER
Control Your Lead Generation
Controlling your lead generation is key to the success of your business. Consistent and reliable leads means you can grow you business without the worry of leads drying up.
- No lock-in contracts
- Set daily/weekly lead caps
- Choose your service areas
- Easily pause/re-activate your account
- Dedicated Australian support team
Solar Leads In Australia
How Does It Work?
Local Bunch simplifies solar sales by bridging the gap between installers and Australian buyers.
We attract customers through wide-ranging online advertisements, informative content, and expert advice.
Potential clients specify their solar needs via a 10-step online form. Our referral engine matches them with up to three suitable installers, including you, based on their location and needs.
You’ll receive these qualified leads’ details, then it’s over to you to convert and install.
We charge per lead, with no commission on sales. Post-installation, customers review your service, boosting your credibility and sparking word-of-mouth sales.
What Our Customers Say
Ready to buy?
Your journey to Solar Leads is simple
Do You Qualify For Our Leads?
Quality doesn’t stop at our leads. We want our installers to be quality too.
To qualify for our leads you must meet these minimum requirements.
- Have an ABN and be registered for GST
- The appropriate Contracting Licence
- Have been operating in the solar industry in Australia for at least 12 months, or have more than 12 months of experience in the Australian solar industry
- Sell reputable hardware and provide quality installations
- Have proof of satisfied customers and provide good customer service post-install
- Have systems in place for receiving and servicing leads.
- Must have a Rapid Response policy of following up on solar sales leads within one business day
- Must provide a comprehensive quote including estimated yields and payback projections.